Friday, March 15, 2013

Candy Crush

I don't really know where to start, my sister Mel has been encouraging me for some time now to create my personal blog since she thought i love writing, haha! and i would refuse every time for a lot of reasons. i don't really have a time since i'm a mother of two, i don't have a camera or a good phone to picture things that i would love to write about and i guess the main reason is that i'm not really good in using the computer (seriously). But then i guess, why not give it a try? Because i couldn't sleep yet waiting to refill my life in CANDY CRUSH, i decided to consider my sister's obsession in blogging. and i can't believe that my first post would be about a game that i got so addicted with, funny huh. I'm not sure if i'm still normal that it's nearly two am and i'm still wide awake because i can't get over level 61, grrr... in fairness to me, i started playing it 2 days ago and i easily passed difficult levels. This is what i hate about myself, i have an obsession on certain things and i can't really control myself once i'm obsessed. take a look at this,
this was my post earlier on facebook with a caption "Looked like daddy's upset maybe because I was playing candy crush nonstop? and the kids were fighting over stick-o which I didn't buy at the grocery yesterday, Tsk... So no candy crush for tonight I guess, haha! :D— with Ryan Quintos.  

See? hahaha! i promised not to play tonight but since my husband was out with his friends, i had the opportunity to do so. 

I guess that would be all for tonight folks.  Afterall, this was just a sample, and the candies are all waiting for me and oh by the way, i really really hate those chocolates that appear everywhere though it looked so yummy! =)

2 comments: